** Please note that City Policy states that if a project is started BEFORE obtaining a permit, a DOUBLE Permit Fee will be charged. **
  • Agricultural/Small Structure Permits should ONLY be used if your structure is going to be for agricultural use OR if your structure will be UNDER 200 square feet.
  • All other buildings should use the regular building permit application.   
  • Please note that you will not be able to PAY for the regular building permit application until it is reviewed and approved by the building inspector. 
Building Inspector:
Richard Drotning
All permit applications can be emailed or mailed
 7000 State Hwy 70
Pine City, MN 55063


Just a moment...